Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
• 1 lb. Fresh Green Beans
• 4 tsp. Olive Oil
• 1 tsp. Onion Powder
• 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
• 1 tsp. Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and place a baking sheet in the oven as it preheats
2. Trim the ends off of the green beans, then place them in a large bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and spread the green beans evenly on the pan.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until crispy.